Presenters: Rebecca Turner from the City of Toronto presenting the City of Toronto’s new Human Services Finder Tool, which enables Torontonians to receive a personalized list of benefits, subsidies and services they may qualify for, based on a short questionnaire.
Attendance: 52 hackers
- Civic Tech 101 (Alex) ← go here if it’s your first time!
- Budgetpedia (Henrik) ← Make budget more accessible, looking for UX/Frontend/React
- DemocracyKit (Scarlet) ← online resource kit for local candidates – completing team site/content
- The Carded/PCOC (Sharky) ← carding/racial profiling – digital/print graphics & Illustrators
- Guerilla Archiving Project ← harvest and curate EPA data under threat – New UI, next steps
- TPL Booking App (Lina) ← hiatus
- Tracking TTC vehicles (Raphael) ← transit performance metrics – SQL/Python
- Travel Times CodeAcross Project (Bo) ← Transportation archival data – any interested folks
Thanks to Myplanet for hosting us!